At Fairland, we’ve been offering office refurbishment services since we began operating three decades ago. During that time, we’re proud to have created some genuinely inspiring workspaces.
Over the last few months, things have changed considerably for many businesses. If your employees have been working from home now is an excellent time to consider your office fit-out. Firstly, when your team comes back to the office, you’ll want to ensure their safety, but it’s also your chance to inspire them with a fantastic new workspace.
Office Refurbishment Services – The Benefits:
We work with your designers to deliver the benefits you want to see for your business. These can include:
- Ensuring that your premises reflect your brand or company culture.
- Fulfilling a commitment to sustainability. We can help ensure your offices are more environmentally friendly and energy-efficient.
- Increasing the productivity and efficiency of your business through improved workspaces.
- Ensuring the health and safety of your workers. Either by updating damaged fixtures and fittings; or by introducing specific COVID-19 solutions.
Office Refurbishment – Elements to Consider:
While every project differs, there are some key elements to consider with all office refurbishments. So, we thought we’d include a shortlist of common office refurbishment project considerations in this blog.
- First Impressions Count: Your reception area is the first place that you connect with your customers, visitors, and clients. So, above all, this area must reflect your company’s brand values.
- Multi-Functional Spaces: Creating multi-functional spaces is vital for an efficient office. For example, your meeting rooms may need to host external clients for strategy meetings. But, equally, you may need the space to adapt to collaborative brainstorming sessions or one-to-one peer reviews. You might need to alter the privacy levels in meeting rooms depending on who is using them.
- Storage – Beyond the Cloud: While more and more businesses store information electronically, many companies still need physical storage capacity for supplies and files. At Fairland, we can help with custom-built solutions. We work with our sister joinery company, Metro Shopfitting to offer solutions at a very competitive rate.
- Lighting: Use the correct light in your office spaces, and you will reap the benefits of increased productivity and employee wellbeing. Fierce overhead strip lighting is, thankfully, becoming relegated to back episodes of ‘The Office.’ Instead, there are more aesthetically pleasing and energy-efficient options on the market.
- COVID-19 Solutions: As office workers return from furlough or come back to the office, businesses will need to give extra consideration to social distancing measures and COVID-19 solutions. At Fairland, we’ve been developing a range of solutions for the corporate sector. These include:
- Screening for reception areas and office areas.
- Removable pedestrian barriers to maintain office-route traffic.
- Bespoke refurbishments to allow your office teams to practice social distancing.
Working with Fairland – The Process:
The first steps
Firstly, our office refurbishment services always start with a site survey and review of any architectural plans and specifications. After this, we’ll provide you with a detailed quote for the project.
After that, and once all parties agree on your project, we’ll assign a dedicated Contract Manager, most importantly, their job is to ensure your project is completed on time and within budget. Your Contract Manager remains your first port of call for the duration of your project because we know a seamless service is essential to the success of your office refurbishment. Finally, they will also be available for any aftercare inquiries.
Are you ready to discuss office refurbishment services, and how we can help? Contact us HERE.